Someone Like You (Cover) Someone Like You (Cover)

great work

If you didn't put in the title (cover) i'd think this is your own song, you def did a great job!!

-PS The youtube link isn't working, for me at least, says "We're sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." =[

True Soul 3 True Soul 3

Nice

I thoroughly enjoyed the soft melodies. It felt really calming and help me sleep believe it or not ^.^ so I must thankyou, idk what True Soul i but keep it up please!!

one thing ill say i didn't care for the sound change at around 2:20, tho i'm a fan of the softer sounding piano, and not so much the hard sounding bells (even tho it isn't that hard but still)

other then that i liked it alot

-D

LordKrad22 responds:

the change around 2:20 is meant to signify the darker part of everyone's soul... The internal struggle...It's also still piano...For every true soul song, I only used piano...

Trance Turnabout Trance Turnabout

yet another one

NT Great freaking job!! You are by far one of my favorite audio artists on NG!!

A Trip Down Memory Lane A Trip Down Memory Lane

2thumbs up

So i was looking at my audio collection and your name pops up ALOT! Your works are awesome!! please dont stop making them =]

Castle of Tears Castle of Tears

too good

This song is by far one of my fav's i rock out to ot in my hookah mix and when i just plain wanna hear a good song!! 10stars (a rare for me, only given it twice and BOTH were to your songs o.O)

like i've said before keep up the fantastic work!!

Shades of Green Shades of Green

throwback

so i remember hearing this a while back lick a year or a good couple months ago and i find it soooo badass and soothing!! keep up the great work NT!

Judgment Dance Judgment Dance

O_O

So i'm pretty sure my ears just had an orgasm!! One of the best songs i've heard on NG, i rarely give out 10 stars but this one is well deserving!

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

mmmmmm eargasm!!

great song!!

The Riddle(Demo) The Riddle(Demo)

seems appropriate

So i was browsing the best of all time tracks and after listening to a couple i see why this one is in here, keep up the good work, I liked this one alot!

kirja100 responds:

Thanks!!

Pixel 9000 [Ring] (Dance) Pixel 9000 [Ring] (Dance)

nice

LOL after hering some other entries this one is by far my fav, soon as i heard it I thought of a couple ppl i could use this for their custom ringtone =P

djInTheDark responds:

Yep just another one of those cheesy dance loops that people give you weird look for if there hear it go off from your phone. ;)

Thanx for the review!